This is a traditional funeral service in our chapel followed by interment at a local cemetery.
List of services included
- Professional services of the funeral director and staff
- Minimum use of facilities (covers our overhead cost)
- Transfer of remains into our care from residence, hospital, care home or other facility
- After hours removal fee
- Second attendant for home removal when necessary
- Refrigeration of remains
- Obtaining medical information and doctor's signature for death certificate
- File death certificate and disposition permit with county and state
- Obituary with picture and service time placed on our web-page
- Embalming, hair, cosmetics and dressing of the body, casketing of embalmed remains
- Memorial service in our chapel Monday thru Friday 10 AM to 12 PM or 2 PM to 4 PM
- A 90 picture video tribute played in our chapel during service up to 15 minutes
- Equipment & staff for service at local cemetery
- Hearse transportation to local church and or cemetery within 30 miles
- Disposition permit
- One copy of the California death certificate
- Pall-bearer gloves
- 8.75% Sales Tax
Additional staff to facilitate outside church service, equipment & hearse up to 2 hours $695.00
This package does not include, viewing of the body, hall or chapel service, forwarding remains, weekend fees, coroner fees, casket sprays or standing flowers, cosmetology, mailing of remains, additional mileage over 30 miles, live streaming funeral service, additional permits or additional death certificates.
Casket purchase from All Seasons Funeral Service is required to obtain our package pricing.