This is a traditional funeral service in our chapel or at a local facility of your choice followed by interment at a local cemetery.
List of services included
· Professional services of the funeral director and staff
· Minimum use of facilities
· Transfer of remains into our care from residence, hospital, care home or other facility
· After hours removal fee
· Second attendant for home removal
· Refrigeration of remains
· Obtaining medical information and doctor's signature for death certificate
· File death certificate and disposition permit with county and state
· Obituary with picture placed on our Facebook page (optional)
· Obituary placed in the Galt Herald (optional)
· Embalming, hair, cosmetics and dressing of the body
· Casketing of remains
· California disposition permit
· One copy certified California death certificate
· Memorial Service in our chapel Monday through Friday or
· Equipment & staff for service at local church within 35 miles.
· Equipment & staff for service at local cemetery
· Hearse transportation to local church and or cemetery within 35 miles
· Pall-bearer gloves
· Sales Tax 8.25%
This package does not include, additional mileage, I.D viewing of the body, chapel viewing, weekend’s fees, emergency filing fee, coffee bar, casket sprays or standing flowers, photo booth, limousine, dove release, video tribute, officiate fee, coroner fees, autopsied bodies, sales tax, additional death certificates or permits.
Casket purchase from All Seasons Funeral Chapel is required to obtain our package pricing.