This is a basic graveside service at a local cemetery with the funeral director and/or staff present.
List of services included
- Professional services of the funeral director and staff
- Minimum use of facilities (covers our overhead cost)
- Transfer of remains into our care from residence, care home or other facility
- After hours removal fee
- Second attendant for home removal when necessary
- Refrigeration of remains
- Obtaining medical information and doctor's signature for death certificate
- File death certificate and disposition permit with county and state
- Obituary with picture and service time placed on our web-page
- Casketing of undressed un-embalmed remains
- Pall-bearer gloves
- Equipment & staff for graveside service
- Disposition permit
- One copy of the California death certificate
- Transportation by funeral coach / hearse to local cemetery within 35 miles
This package does not include, viewing of the body, hall or chapel service, forwarding remains, weekend service, coroner fees, casket sprays or standing flowers, embalming, dressing, bathing, cosmetology, mailing of remains, additional mileage over 35 miles, additional permits or additional death certificates.
Casket purchase from All Seasons Funeral Service is required to obtain our package pricing.
All Seasons Funeral Service does not alter packages.