This package is for viewing only (In viewing room)
List of services included:
- Professional services of the funeral director and staff
- Minimum use of facilities (covers our overhead cost)
- Transfer of remains into our care from residence, hospital, care home or other facility
- After hours removal fee
- Second attendant for home removal
- Refrigeration of remains
- Embalming of remains
- Dressing and placement in viewing tray
- Red Mahogany wood rental viewing tray (insert used afterwards for cremation)
- Use of viewing room for 1 hour up to 15 people. (Monday - Friday 10 AM to 12 PM or 2 PM to 4 PM)
- Obtaining medical information and doctor's signature for death certificate
- File death certificate and disposition permit with county and state
- Crematory fee (up to 300lbs)
- Temporary plastic container
- California DCA crematory fee
- Sales Tax 8.75%
- Disposition permit
- One certified copy of California death certificate
Requires 15 family members to sign a waiver. Doors will be locked and no others allowed in.
NO in and Out privileges!
This package does not include autopsied decedents, oversize fee, rush cremation fee,
witness cremation, chapel service, forwarding remains, pacemaker removal fee, coroner fees, casket sprays or standing flowers, cosmetology, mailing of remains, additional mileage over 35 miles, additional permits or additional death certificates.
All Seasons Funeral Service does not alter packages.