Our most popular memorial package includes our chapel followed by cremation.
List of services included
- Professional services of the funeral director and staff
- Minimum use of facilities (covers our overhead cost)
- Transfer of remains into our care from residence, hospital, care home or other facility
- After hours removal fee
- Second attendant for home removal
- Refrigeration of remains
- Obtaining medical information and doctor's signature for death certificate
- File death certificate and disposition permit with county and state
- Obituary with picture and service dates placed on our web-page
- Regular embalming of remains
- Bathing, hair, cosmetics, dressing, and casketing remains, casketing remains
- Viewing of the decedent 2 hours prior to service (on the same day of service)
- Memorial service in our chapel Monday thru Friday 10 AM to 12 PM or 2 PM to 4 PM
- A 90 picture video tribute played in our chapel during service up to 15 minutes.
- Crematory fee (up to 300 lbs)
- California DCA crematory fee
- Temporary plastic urn
- Disposition permit
- One certified copy of death certificate
- Silver 18 gauge metal rental casket with cremation tray (new oyster crepe interior)
- Sales Tax 8.75%
This package does not include clergy fees, church/hall rental fee, additional mileage, oversize fee, rush cremation fees, I.D. viewing of the body, witness cremation, weekend fees, pacemaker removal fee, forwarding remains, coroner fees, decedents who have been autopsied, live streaming of services, casket sprays or standing flowers, additional death certificates or permits.
Add $595 to facilitate service at outside venue with equipment and hearse up to 3 hours
All Seasons Funeral Service does not alter packages.